The Thorlabs LG series of laser safety glasses provide CE certified laser radiation protection. The comfortable frame style can be used over the top of prescription lenses and has top and side shields to protect the user's eyes from peripheral laser radiation. The interior dimensions of the LG series of laser goggles are 145 mm x 53 mm and have a 140 mm temple. The lenses have a diagonal length of 68 mm. Each pair of laser safety glasses comes with a protective storage case, a slip on neck strap, and a cleaning cloth.
- Hardened Polycarbonate Lenses (Resistant to Breaking)
- Absorptive Dye Encapsulated in Polycarbonate
- Surface Scratches Do Not Reduce the Optical Density of the Lenses
- Protection Lasts for a Minimum of 10 seconds at Maximum EN 207 Rated Exposure
- Top and Side Shield Protection
- Comfortable Frame Style can be used over Prescription Glasses
- LG series of Laser Glasses: CE Certified EN 207 Compliant
When not being used, the laser safety glasses should be stored in their protective case and in an area where the temperature does not exceed 80 °F (26.6°C). The laser safety glasses can be cleaned using 91% isopropyl alcohol and wiped with a cotton swab.